Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Looks like we really did break the rules...

Sorry guys, I know the awesome $85.00 red and pink prize pack was meant to be drawn yesterday but I have been suffering terribly with a cold and very sore back and so just didn't have the strength to write a whole blog post yesterday. Unfortunately I can't say I am feeling much better this morning but hoping the hot lemon juices with honey will bring me some comfort very soon.

Anyways, enough about sooky old me and on to the exciting stuff. Thank you again to everyone for replying on the blog post, and sending me lovely emails. I really appreciate the time it does take to do each little thing, so thank you. And without further ado, and with a little help from our random number generator.... I would love to announce that the winner of this amazing prize pack is...

Jaime Fing!!!

Jaime if you would like to email me your address to info@littlechoopie.com.au I can send you on this gorgeous red and pink prize pack. I'm sure you and your little princess will love it.

To everyone else thanks so much for playing along, stay tuned for another great giveaway to be announced very soon! And as always thank you for your support towards Little Choopie, it really does warm my heart to have so many wonderful people supporting me.

Always Amanda and Little Choopie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment