Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is yours a Charlipop's Kid?



I know I am sounding a bit repetitive here, but gee how the year is flying by...

A few weeks back now Charlipop Kids joined the Little Choopie stockist team. The lovely Katherine from CPK's gave me free rein to select a huge bunch of goodies for her store. I have to say that whilst I had a hard time choosing what would be perfect for the Charlipop Kids order, I absolutely loved putting together such a gorgeous a colourful collection together for her. The only request was that is was colourful and full of little Kawaii designs... well she couldn't have picked my two favorite things even more!!



To view and purchase these little lovelies online visit www.charlipopkids.com.au or if your in the Coffs Harbour Region why not head over and visit the Charlipop Kids team in store. For more information check out the Charlipop Kids website or become a fan on facebook.

I hear that these Little Choopie accessories have been flying out the door over at Charlipop Kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment