Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Its all class and style at Design Child

I'd thought I would introduce another one of our stockists who has been with us for some time now. Design Child has been up and running since 2005 and certainly covers everything from mum, to bub, to child. All with 100% class.

I love going through the imaginary shelves at Design Child and seeing all my favourite brands including; Alimrose designs, Oobi baby, Three Little Trees, Dwell studio, Little Choopie and of course so many more.

One of things I love most about Design Child is that they have such a wonderful selection of children's books. I have just noticed recently that they have our favourite book in; Tickle Monster.


WE would highly recommend going and checking this book out over at Design Child because it truly is a great FUN read for all the family.

Don't forget whilst your their checking out Design Child's brilliant range of clothing, stationery, books, bags (and I could go on) to check out your favorite Little Choopie designs for yourself or that someone special.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment