Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspiring work spaces

I've been checking out Flickr lately. It's become my new night time obsession flicking from one gorgeous photo to the next. I love how you can type in a simple keyword and thousands of beautiful images fill your screen.

This week I have been looking at loads of inspiring work spaces. You see I'm just coming out of a bit of a rut. My tired old craft room was in need of a face lift and for a boost of practicality. Writing this I now wish I had taken some photos of my old space. Things are changing! And Flickr is definitely inspiring that.

Today I would love to show you some of the images that have inspired my new work space and some that I just downright love! And then in the coming days I would love to show you how my new work space is coming together. It's all very exciting for me.

The first image is from Chez Larsson who I think just has the most amazing knack for putting spaces perfectly together. You can follow Chez on blogger too which I have only just discovered! Perhaps my new favourite read. You can find her here



The other space I would love to share with you is simply amazing. Oh how I wish I had the space, the room, the colours! A true blast of vibrant colour that would certainly inspire anyone to crack down and start their work!

You can view the rest of Jenny's amazing work space by following the link here or check out her amazing blog here.

I just realised how long this post was getting (sorry about that!),so many other gorgeous work spaces that have inspired me. Stayed tuned for some inspiration boards I have put together for my new space and some photos of my work in progress.

In the mean time if you have a gorgeous work space you would like to share, why not send me an email or leave a link for me!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment