Friday, December 25, 2009

Little Choopie loving the Bahamian Sun

Little Choopie is now enjoying the Bahamian sun. Well not my little, Little Choopie but our gorgeous accessories are.

The lovely Tracy from Ruby and Quinn, our divine Bahamian stockist sent me some photos just recently of our Little Choopie accessories in store on her opening day.

I am thrilled to have Little Choopie stocked in the Bahamas and are definitely putting it on my list to go and visit Tracy at Ruby and Quinn. Should you be taking a holiday to the Bahamas make sure you go and visit Tracy. Ruby and Quin is located on Harbour Island at The Landing Boutique Hotel.

By the looks of the photos, Tracy has done an amazing job with Ruby and Quinn and we wish her all the luck in the world with her gorgeous new store.

Well back to day dreaming for me but if anyone heading of to the Bahamas has a little spare room in their suitcase...

No comments:

Post a Comment