Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Choopie marveling over Magnolia Square





Wow, its been a few weeks now since we arrived home from our trip to Magnolia Square in Sydney.
To say the event was a success would be a slight understatement, it was a HUGE success!! The atmosphere and Magnolia Square community were just amazing. Every detail had been covered by the amazing organisers of the Magnolia Square event and it really was just a fabulous dream come true to be apart of it all. I can't wait to do it all again next year.

We were situated between two amazing stallholders, Koolaman and Raspberry Ripple. Being the avid fan of shopping I am, (and boy was I in shoppers paradise) I picked up a few goodies from my fellow stallholders.

From Koolman Designs I picked up two gorgeous silver personalized pendant necklaces which you can view here and here. I had the smaller one personalised with my little boy Lucca's name and the Larger pendant personalised with my husbands and I names and our wedding dates.

From Raspberry Ripple I got some gorgeous personalised porcelain accessories with our family members names on them. They look just gorgeous hanging from the tree.

Next I purchased a gorgeous bag from Sisken, the leather on this is so deliciously soft. I am in love! And I am certainly wondering how I ever did without the B.Box I purchased at Magnolia Square. I would suggest that anyone who has a baby or toddler go and get one of these amazing little cases.

So much more did I buy but I might have to share it for another time as I did a lot of Christmas shopping and it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it!

I would also like to thank my gorgeous friend Andrea for flying to Sydney with me to help out at Magnolia Square. I couldn't have done it without you and it meant so much to have you there. Thanks lovely xx

For now a few images of our stand at Magnolia Square.

4 comments:

  1. It looks AWESOME Amanda. Pity there's not one in Adelaide! I'm so glad it was so successful for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could make you day or night, Magnolia Square will be heading to Adelaide in 2010!!! can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. god. your stand looked so yummy little choopie!! well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete