Monday, December 7, 2009

New Stockist: Princess Ratbag


When I received an email a few weeks back from Candice at Princess Ratbag asking to be a stockist of Little Choopie accessories, my heart did a few jumps for joy. I have been secretly admiring Candice's gorgeous pettiskirts for quite some time now so was overjoyed when Candice told me she would love to have them match up with her pettiskirts.

If I had a little girl I think she would just about live in these gorgeous skirts. I think she would have a different one for everyday of the week. I am not to sure my Little Choopie would appreciate me trying to put him in a pettiskirt, although I am sure he would love to snuggle up to its gorgeous soft and floaty layers.

If you have a little princess in your life then I definitely think that a little shopping trip over to Princess Ratbag is a must. Pick up some matching Little Choopie Accessories whilst your there too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment