Monday, June 21, 2010

Cooler than Kool





They most certainly are when their mums and dad's shop here for them. Meet our newest stockist located in beautiful Warners Bay, New South Wales. Lyn and Fiona, (owners of Kids R Kool) have been a dream to work with sharing many a lovely email a long the way.

At Kids R Kool you will find fabulous labels such as Princess Ratbag, Fred Bare, Sudo, Tea Princess, Three Little Trees and of course Little Choopie. Lyn recently sent me some images of a style shoot they had for a few of their labels and I was most impressed.

Definitely full of spark, fun and style. Thanks Lyn and Fiona for sharing the images with me.

If you in the area make sure you pop over to Kids R Kool clothing located in The Esplanade, Village Arcade, Warners Bay, NSW, Australia to get your little gems some gorgeous goodies!

Also if your a big fan on facebook like I am, you can follow Kids R Kool here.

Speaking of "cool" if your in Melbourne today, I hope you are rugged up just like I am because it is FREEZING!! Bring on delicious hot summer I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment